It was wonderful to join the discussions at Engineering to build back better, the 2021 annual conference of Euro-CASE, the European Council of Academies of Applied Sciences, Technologies and Engineering. I took part in a panel discussion on ‘Engineering a resilient future’ on 25th November 2021. Panelists included:
- Professor Roger Kemp MBE FREng, RAEng Engineering X Safer Complex Systems Advisory Board Chair
- Anne-Marie Eklund Löwinder, Swedish Academy of Engineering
- Carsten Orth Gaarn-Larsen, Senior Vice President, Technical University of Denmark
- Dr Long Seng To, RAEng Engineering for Development Research Fellow, Loughborough University
- Dr Elena Fersman, VP, Head of Global AI Accelerator, Ericsson
Access the conference programme and recordings here.